Acquisition of Personal Information
The Company will acquire in a fair and lawful manner, only such personal information as is necessary, and will ensure that the use of such information is restricted.
Personal Information Use
Personal information acquired by the Company may be used in the following ways:
- To enable response to customer requests including customer inquiry history.
- As a reference to determine customer requirements for contest, planning, development, advertisement, sales, and service activities of the Klickideas (This personal information will include answers to questionnaires given at the time of payment, the customer satisfaction survey, and the customer’s inquiry history)
- To provide contest information, company information, service information, and other related information of Klickideas, e.g. the sending of a newsletter, new contest information.
- To notify a prize winner or send a prize, or for the purpose of other communication with the person in question
- As defined by Personal Data Protection Law and other applicable laws and regulations.
- The acquired personal information may, provided that particular individuals cannot be identified, be processed and used as statistical data.