Rules For Photography
Theme : “FLOWER PHOTOGRAPHY”
Entry deadline : All entries must be uploaded on or before 31 March 2019
- Photographers from all levels of experience (Professional, Amateur, and Youth 18 and under) are invited to enter this competition.
- Contest is open only for participants residing in India.
- We accept entries from other countries but those will not be consider for the winner catogary.
SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES
- Photographs of not more than 3 MB in size must be submitted online and the organisers may request for higher resolution images subsequently.
- Entries should be in JPEG format and at least 1600 pixels wide for a horizontal image or 1600 pixels tall for a vertical image.
- Each participant can submit 4 entry
- Digital manipulation that distorts the reality of the photos will not be allowed. Only basic enhancements such as sharpening, contrast adjustment, or simple cropping will be allowed. And the watermarks should not dominate the photograph.
- We have the right to reject entries with incomplete details.
- The file name for each photograph should be clearly labelled with the participant’s name_the theme
Ex : klick_people.jpg
- We do not accept more than one contestant per e-mail address.
- Entries must be the original and unpublished work of the participant and copyright owner.
- Entries must be the sole, original and unpublished work of the participant and copyright owner. By entering, contestants certify that photo(s) are original and do not infringe on any third-party rights.
- Images received through the photography competition will not be used for commercial purposes.
- The Organisers reserve the right to modify the competition prizes and its rules and regulations as and when necessary, without prior notice.
JUDGING AND RESULTS
- The images will be selected by judges and their decision is final. No correspondence pertaining to the selection process and decision will be entertained.
- Entries will be judged based on originality, creativity and relevance to the theme .
- Results of the competition will be posted on the Awards tab in our website and the winners will be notified through an email as well.
ACCEPTANCE OF RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Submission of entries signifies acceptance of the rules and regulations of the competition.
- While the Organisers will exercise due care during the collection, selection and storage of images, it shall not be held liable for any loss, theft or destruction of the images.